CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How To Stop Drinking Carbonated Drinks Help Needed

Storms receding Views: 4,355
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 378,639

Re: How To Stop Drinking Carbonated Drinks Help Needed

I grew up on fast food and soda and probably drank 4-5 soda cans a day in the summer. To say the least I was very addicted to soda, and hardly drank any water. I haven't craved, or touched, or even thought about drinking soda in over two years. The problems in soda are with addictions to Sugar and other substances. The fastest and easiest way to stop the addiction to soda is to cut out as much Sugar as possible from your diet, and start drinking lots of water. Your body doesn't need any other type of liquid. It requires water, and LOTS of it. Your cravings are not cravings for soda, it's your body demanding water (thirst), and its also your body trying to balance itself out (because you had a Sugar spike, which caused an insulin spike an hour ago, and now your body wants more sugar to balance the insulin- It's a very harmful cycle for your body). I've told several of my friends who have soda addictions to drink lots of water and cut down on sugar and they ALL have thanked me so much for ridding their addiction and need for caffeine, and they feel better and happier. When you crave soda, realize your body actually wants water and give it what it needs, not what your "taste buds" want. Control your taste bud urges, don't let them control you !!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)