CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Meditation

lisag Views: 3,011
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 105,726

Re: Meditation

"I talk to many young people who discuss psychic abilities then guess what; each starts to have similar events!"

Well I for one wonder WHAT someone who doesn't believe that people have original or psychic thoughts, such as yourself, is doing talking to many young people? Sounds like you are from quackwatch or some other group.

And, just think - a whole group of people going to church and 'getting jesus' is no different than what you have observed. This group of people at church have a similar and shared experience. Doesn't seem to detract from its authenticity.  The fact that people may have similar experiences after sharing (which I am taking your word for, since I HAVEN'T seen this) just means to me that the strictures against having that type of an experience have been removed.    I think to some extent we only have experiences that we believe are possible, and if we don't allow or acknowledge our psychic selves, then the experiences won't occur.  Or if they do occur, we won't recognize them.

"I am suspect that any psychic event occured.
A man goes to a group whose purpose is to generate pictures in their minds, and sees a picture. 'Duh' comes to my mind."

I don't believe the writer said anything about going to a group whose purpose is to generate pictures in their mind. If you knew anything about meditation, you'd know that generating pictures isn't the intent or expected outcome. Generating pictures has absolutlely NOTHING to do with what's expected from meditation.

I'm quackwatching your dumb answer as being ridiculas. While this is out of context of the original note of the poster, LIFE is a psychic experience - and that includes THOUGHTS, ATTITUDES, PHYSICAL BODY, RECEIVING PICTURES & INTUITITION.. and yes, even skepticism.   the list goes on and on.

Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (2)