CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: In Memory of Dr. William Donald Kelley, DDS, MS

Ohfor07 Views: 7,847
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 105,550

Re: In Memory of Dr. William Donald Kelley, DDS, MS

Whatever it is you perceive is not known in this matter, I know that your assessment reaks of the very same establishment culture that left William Kelley with a death sentance to culminate within 6 to 8 weeks from a cancer that in practical terms the same mainstream medical gang did not have the wherewithal to bring to bear what they know in this matter other than "we are sorry, it's time to go home and prepare to die soon". I know that William Kelley wrote of this prospect and how it ultimately drove him to find his own methods for turning this death sentance into another 30-some years of productive life. I know that these extra 30 years wherein he documneted his methods were littered with attacks and persecutions from and by the likes of the same mainstream mediccal gang that did not take kindly to William Kelley talking about how he survived their sentance. I know that mainstream medicine is always touting a breakthrough that's right around the corner, the same corner they've been touting it's rigtht around for conservatively 30 years and running now, yet that corner seems to remain ever elusive from the perspective of mainstream. I know that in the interim mainstream has been diligent in suppressing those like Kelley, Rene Caisse and many others who already successfully navigated this corner regularly 50 to 100 years ago through their own various and individual methods that were and remain thought of by establishment as unconventional IE> methods that did not bow down or take a back seat to the grails of pathology, biology and what passes these days for rational critical thinking and logic. I know that mainstream medicine and their gang of white coats, clinicians, hangers-on and bootlickers therein have historically done well in covering up this glaring lack of what they apparently don't know through haughty posturing and language not unlike yours. I know that the relative few survivors are more remarkable from the fact that they also survived mainstream treatment and torture therein in addition to surviving the actual disease. I know these relative few are further exploited as feel-good poster people for the beknighted establishment medical folks to hang their hat on in light of the reality that in order to get around that mythical corner, millions upon billions of additional R&D funds will need to be thrown around, and these people, their institutions, their universities, their culture and gang collectively excel at being in front of where other people's money is being thrown around. I know there are infinitesimally greater numbers of people who did not survive - neither the disease nor the mainstream treatment and torture therein. I know these people are dead, gone and buried by the milloins upon millions and therefore are no longer able to be a viable spokesperson paraded across the TV to say "look at ME! I didn't survive! Not only did I not survive, the agony of my final dieing days were made more hideous and significantly worse at the hands of those delicate geniuses and what they call treatment that is really nothing more than a high-stakes ruse known as mainstream medicine and higher learning".

I don't know this but do suspect that the kind of people who bow down to the likes of pathology, biology, biochemistry and the brand of critical rational thinking and logical reasoning that you speak of probably need to delude themselves in these ways in order to sleep at night and maintain the semblance of knowing conscience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (2)