CureZone   Log On   Join
--answer-- pinched nerve

moreless Views: 3,485
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,054,946

--answer-- pinched nerve

Hi crzyakta,

Your question:
Ok, so I slept in a bad position...and woke up with slightly numb pinky and ring finger on my right hand (I am righty, so this isn't good at all)...I have had this issue before from an injury at a rock concert

but that went away...now I got it again from sleeping weird...and once again I am losing strength in my right hand because the pinched nerve...if I massage the nerve area (where it got pinched) which is in my elbow region, I can feel tingling shooting up through my forearm into those fingers...but the nerve stays pinched...straightening my arm helps a little, whereas keeping it bent or leaning on something causes even more numbness..this started last tuesday...any ideas?

Answer: What is a pinched Nerve in the 1st place ?

Is it more of a problem that the correct messages are not being sent to the Brain, thus certain areas of the body may have problems, which may include Pain and Suffereing etc ?

"WHY" would the Nerves not be able to send the correct messages to the Brain?

Could it be that the Tissue of the body in this concern may be too Acidic , thus preventing the proper messages to be sent to the Brain?

As I have made comment on in other posts, that for the Nerves to work properly, they must have enough Alkaline Minerals to prevent the Lymphatic Fluids in these areas of the body from becomming too Acidic!

Try a series of the Detox bath soaks using plenty of Peroxide and enough Epsom Salt,to see if they may Improve your condition ?

Smile Tis your choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)