CureZone   Log On   Join
Ozoneman.......looking for some advice.

gmoorhouse Views: 4,364
Published: 17 y

Ozoneman.......looking for some advice.

I have a question. We seen a natural health person/microscopist and started a eating plan.

When she looked at my wife's blood she found mold, fungi, and other stuff in her blood she was on Colloidal Silver . She moreless said her liver was not doing well and her body was getting trying to shut down. Her first thing was to build the immunie system and try to get rid of the candida. She did prescribe us other herbs but she did not give my wife anything like milk thistle.........any logic to this? The regualr doctor's liver test was fine as far as I understand but I think that was just the enzimes.

1. My wife quit and is not doing very well, so researching I thought about getting
some "now" milk thistle and will do that for about a month or two and then maybe start the oral h2o2. Is that a good idea?

2. Does milk thistle or h2o2 interfere with any meds like synthroid, calcium or anything.

3. I also read somewhere that if you use h2o2 and also anti oxidants to space them out 6 hours apart?

4. Bacterial flora while using h2o2 or after the months of oral treatment?

5. I started the nasal spray of h2o2 and seems to help.
Has doing done the eye drops and to what solution we have the 35% food grade, I am not so sure about the eye drops.

6. Has anyone had results with h2o2 in vaporizers? I have read also that it must be a cold air vaporizer.

7. Going a little farther does anyone have results with Ozone Generator Air Purifier
(maybe the Enaly Ozone Generator Air Purifier OZX-A500B 500mg/hr) and
Enaly Ozone Generator OZX-300AT 500mg/hr.
Looking for the air and water.

8. Any inputs on apple cider vinegar from braggs?

9. Is there any possibilities for non-hodgekins or hodgekins disease?

10. What does "po" mean? "There was research showing that the use of po H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) caused tissue changes in the stomach and esophagus that were pre-cancerous. I never suggest the po route."

11, What order and what should we try. She does have swollen but not painful lymphs.

Any inputs?

Thanks in advance I appreciate all help,

George

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)