CureZone   Log On   Join
Shroom, read this! Re: More disappointment

Views: 4,848
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,047,756

Shroom, read this! Re: More disappointment

Hi Shroom,

You and I both have been on "search and distroy" mission, in our own separate ways... since way back if you remember.

Anyhow, there are a few things I just learned and they may be related to your experiences.

First of all, I have had kidney pain for some time now (approaching 9 monhts). The pain would come and go. Lasts usually about a week at the most, and then goes away for a while. I took everything under the sun for the problem, and while those things helped some, the problem persisted, although much less now.

Then finally I went through all kinds of tests, twice: urine, blood, and ultrasound. Even saliva (for hormones). I did not test for parasites as I've already been on humaworm during this time, so I figured it cannot possibly be parasites. In addition, parasites are hard to find sometimes...

THen I took some atomidine (iodine). The pain kinda moved; it did this before, but I attributed it to reflexes or something similar. Since atomidine (which is famous for cleaning up glands!), the pain was never in the same place, it moved quite a way up from my kidney, it's now about in the middle of my back actually approaching my shoulder) and feels more like an itch. Once, when I took atomidine I had a pain in my bladder - only a few times, like a sharp needle pain, during a day or two.

Once before atomidine, the pain was very high up on the kidney, around the adrenal gland. And a few weeks ago, out of the blue, I had a stabbing pain through adrenals, and almost fainted (not from pain, but just felt weak all at once; quite possibly something attacked my adrenal, they stopped producing adrenaline which has a half life of few seconds, and fainting resulted - although I came close to it, I didn't faint).

Then I searched Edgar Cayce readings and found this (this reading almost exactly descibes my condition - including phelgm in my throat, sensitivity to cold and buzzing in ears!):

16. In the present there are only periods when the functioning organs are affected, when there are natural strains upon various portions of the system, - according to the areas of the greater infectious forces, or the greater affliction to the body by the parasites, or the bacillus and parasites attacking the system.

17. These cause those conditions such that there is the excess of phlegm to throat, - at times there is a great disturbance to any or all of the organs of the sensory system. Hence a little buzzing at times in the ear, - at other times it may reflect in the eyes, and produce a greater quantity of flow, or the attempt of the system to produce counter-irritation. Thus with the least exposure to wind there is an excess flow of lymph, or from the lachrymal ducts and the activities of same. At times the affections are in the throat, - at other times they become more expressed in the lower organs, - or the attacking to the liver and kidneys and the activities from same.

18. These are purely reflex conditions as yet, though - as indicated - they might become activities partly of a constitutional nature, unless there are measures taken for the removal of same.

19. As we find, then, as the better way or manner:

20. First, - we would have a period of at least three days when nothing would be eaten but APPLES! preferably the Jonathan variety, or such natures. Not the wine sap, but any of the Jonathan variety. Of course, water may be taken, but do not drink milk especially through the period; though a little coffee may be taken if desired, or even a cereal drink if desired might be taken; but the diet itself should be just APPLES. Eat just as many as desired.

21. On the evening of the third day, take half a teacup of Olive Oil, - pure olive oil.

22. This as we find will remove the causes of the disturbance.

All this leads me to believe that I actually have scattered parasites. Something I considered "crazy talk" until a few days ago. Ultrasound would pick up even the tiniest of kidney stones (like 1mm in size), and there was absolutely nothing there.

But my hormone levels are not normal. And my adrenals are exhausted (when I feel the pain there, soon afterwards my thyroid starts acting up - it's trying to compensate for whatever the adrenal cannot produce).

Now, adrenals are glands which are composed of special tissue very similar or identical to nerves.

I remember your short comment about clitoris... also rich in nerve tissue.

All this leads me to believe we have some parasite which has a strong affinity for nervous system and which is feeding on them. This critter is extremely good at what it's doing.

And then I found this:

http://www.livescience.com/animals/070402_cat_urine.html

and this:

http://www.livescience.com/strangenews/060803_tgondii_culture.html

In conclusion: we may have a parasite, which attacks nervous system. It scatters easily through the blood and reproduces asexually in humans. It attacks nerves and loves brain and similar tissue. It is microscopic, and leaves cysts within our cells - hence those are undetected by the immune system.
One can get rid of the parasite, usually by the actions of immune system, but cysts which are hiding within our cells may re-activate and emerge whenever. So this is most likely a battle for life. Look it up on wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii

In another reading, Cayce suggested a direct current (not AC but DC!!!)- he said that the parasites love nerves and electricity, so that would kill them (being strong enough of course). That reading sounded like the same type of parasites (unfortunately, this is one of the hardest readings to understand, but at least using DC to kill parasites part is fairly clear):

...These parasytes [parasites] or formations that have taken on to the system, feed themselves on the muscular walls of the nerve forces in themselves, and that kills the patient at once...

...The effects to use, or reach these can only be through a force which will act on to the nervous system, without producing a distraction to the cells or the make-up of the matter of force in the nervous system in the body, or that which is force of the same character in the nerve cells in the human body...

...Hence the condition to reach in this body is to supply a force wherewith we get action from the electrical force applied to the human body. Along the spine from the first dorsal here to the lower end of the spine, we create a warmth or a softening of the muscular force of the body by heat here. Heat - vapor, - dry air. Any form so it will produce heat along the spine until we relax the muscular force of the condition. Heat is what these forces will live on - these parasytes [parasites] here. Hence we have the condition in the body, not destroying, but by cold, or by force which electrifies or kills them, until we produce a condition along the spine of a perfect relaxation of the condition. Then we electrify these forces. Apply electricity of a direct current here, not which would be of alternate or vibrating force, but that which is of a force which sends the whole nervous force in the body going through the system faster, or acting faster. Not enough to produce congestion, in the brain, but that which produces a thoroughness of the movement of the nervous forces through the whole system - the cerebrospinal nervous system. From each force, then, we will produce a relaxed or taut condition through that of cold, congestion. Then the relaxation and electrical force. Do not cut it. It will kill it. We will improve the condition in the body...

**********************************************************************************

So I will do tests on parasites just for fun, and then will have to hit it with everything I've got: Colloidal Silver , some iodine, and above all - Dr. Hulda Clark recomendations (especially the zapper). I've considered her a lunatic up until not long ago... now it seems that she knew quite well what she was talkign about.

Oh, and it's been found that more then 40% of people in the US have or had this parasite! (T.Gondii)

Lemme know what you are using on your side, and lets compare results. I plan on being parasite free asap. :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (5)