CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: trauma

FlyingSwan Views: 3,078
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 104,698

Re: trauma

Thank you for your questions, I was just reviewing it and thought I would add this reply.

I have noticed quite a difference when I connect to your energies. For me this has taken the form that you are paying more attention to your internal feelings and questioning some of your beliefs.

I feel your focus has moved from external things to a more reflective way of seeing the world around you. This has had the effect of reducing your stress levels and bringing more peace and harmony into your life.

This I feel has come about due to you aligning your energies with the universe around you, if you like "Going with the flow more". I feel you have already noticed more synchrony showing up in your life. i.e. just being in the right place ant the right time for something magical to happen.

I feel you are aware of the influence of the healing even though this is on a deep inner level and you are starting to see the effects of this on the surface level of your life.

I wish you well on your future life and hope you will take time to look at your dreams and allow yourself the space to be yourself.

George

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)