CureZone   Log On   Join
Keep your thoughts positive as though you have already grown back perfect organs

FlyingSwan Views: 4,410
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 104,731

Keep your thoughts positive as though you have already grown back perfect organs

Hi Hally

Thank you for your reply and your question about re-growing the organs that have been removed by surgery.

What I would say to you is that every cell in your body changes every seven years.

If your thoughts are positive and supportive and the vision is of your body being perfect and in balance, you set the energy blueprint that your body can grow into as these cells naturally divide and replace themselves.

Over the years, I have lost a number of fingernails and toenails by being crushed; even though the nail comes off completely the body remembers there should be one there and grows it back.

I do not see why it should not do the same with other organs of the body. I feel the main block to this happening is our thoughts about it.

The energies within your body are growing in strength as human consciousness evolves. Your body is a hologram of light that has solidified. With the increasing vibration, the amount of light in the body is growing stronger and, as, this happens, healing will be more fluid and immediate.

So, to summarize: keep your thoughts positive as though you have already grown back perfect organs to replace the ones removed by surgery. Love yourself and your body. Relax and look for ways to help others get over their problems.

I will keep sending you healing.

Love and light

HealerGeorge

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)