CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: miscarriage after mirena usage

rmax Views: 12,672
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 927,952

Re: miscarriage after mirena usage

i was ok with it, but the closer it gets to the due date, the harder it is for me to be ok with it still. especially knowing that my cousin is going to be having her son when i was supposed to have our baby. it hurts, and the fact that the baby was due right before christmas doesnt help either. this is the second miscarriage where the baby was due mid december. and as for dr's saying that 1 in 5 pregnancies end in miscarriage, why did i have to have five? im glad you girls will continue to try agian. its the only way to have a baby. im glad we never gave up, im glad we have the two we have, but i just wish i could have had a boy. i wish the last pregnancy i would ever have had not ended the way it did. i still have ovarian pain due to the iud, and its been 9 months since it came out. i cant afford to have an u/s done to see how big the cyst is, so there is nothing that is going to be done about it. the days are getting harder for me to get through in a positive way. i have mood swings now that sometimes get taken out on the girls, which they dont deserve, and i have problems controlling them. they sometimes get yelled at for just being kids. i hate it, and i dont know what to do about it. i called to set up an appointment wiht my dr, but he sent me to mental health instead. excuse me, i dont want to talk to some freaking mental dr, i want to talk to a dr who knows me and knows whats going on in my life! i dont like going to dr's and so i like to go to one's i am comfortable with. arent they supposed to help you, not hand you off to someone else? i am so frustrated right now. but i do hope you girls the best in trying for another

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)