CureZone   Log On   Join
collodial silver and parasites--and cryptosporidium

jessesmom1987 Views: 6,986
Published: 17 y

collodial silver and parasites--and cryptosporidium

I took this question out that I had asked in another thread, and want to ask it seperately.

How interesting it was that I typed the earlier question on collodial silver..went to watch a show that comes on once a week on Alternative Health- Valerie Saxion--and she was speaking today on Collodial Silver!

Around 12-15 years ago, I had to take my son to the emergency room in the middle of the night- 100 miles from where we lived- because of severe stomach pains. It was awful, he was in pain, with severe diarrhea. It was caused by a family milk cow that I had just gotten some of the first milk from after she had calved..and she had mastitis, little did I know. We never pasteurized the milk, just drank it raw.
It was cryptosporidium- and I don't know what they would have treated him with- Antibiotics ? but I was reading about crypto on the internet, with images of what the bug looks like, and it was saying that collodial silver is one of the few things that will kill it off. I would have to go reread what I was looking at, but crypto is one of those that will go to the brain too?

I had already been wondering about collodial silver to go along with the parasites I'm killing off- and because of the bacterias parasites themselves give off- and ammonia.

What Valerie Saxion was saying about it, is that the chemist she works with told her that in the case of silver, more is not better. That 15 parts per million is all a person should start with because of the same thing Glaxony had said in an earlier post- you don't want to kill a bunch all at once because that in itself can cause problems.

I know that in horses, if they are highly infested with ascarids, and the worms are killed too quickly that it can cause bowel obstruction..and I agree with Glaxony, that you don't want to jump right in and try to kill them all at once- but I also know from my own experience with keeping after them and continuing to get tape worms/ascarids/intestinal flukes killed, that it does take perserverance and changes in methods.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)