CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: LightWorks Modes with the Nogier frequencies

Views: 15,369
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,030,609

Re: LightWorks Modes with the Nogier frequencies

Which claims ?

The only claim I could find was this:

These units have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA for safety or effectiveness. Government regulators say that testimonials are misleading and deceptive. Also, please understand that these products are not intended to nor are they allowed to cure or treat any specific disease. Government regulators state you must consult a medical doctor for the treatment of all diseases. The SOTA Team

which seems to be true.

You'd suggested earlier that they alter the frequency by activating different rows of LEDs. I interpreted that as meaning that the frequency of the light was altered by such action, which cannot happen. It could be that they are altering the frequency at which the light is pulsed , which seems likely the case, since the listed frequencies are substantially within the audible range. At 88 Joules per 15 minutes, that's less than 0.1 watt, not much amplitude, then again, they're LED's That has use, but very limited use. The vast majority of the body's communication is in the uv. It is a pretty unit - I bet if they put a vibrator in the handle they could sell more of them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)