CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Life is fair and loving you

drofinnah Views: 2,076
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,027,984

Re: Life is fair and loving you

i studied i ching for only a brief period a number of years ago... i really don't remember enough about it to make a comment... but i really identify with everything eckhart has to say... but to me it's very much like listening to music... i always get a peaceful feeling when i'm listening to him... and sometimes when i fall asleep listening to him... i think perhaps i get his message subliminally...

besides... i sometimes fall asleep listening to music...
lol...
;-)

but... while we're on the subject... i have many other audio cds of different spiritual gurus... but many of them sound very much like high pressure car sales men... and instead of getting a peaceful feeling i often get a feeling of irritation... so what i like about eckhart is fact that i can listen to him while i meditate... yet i can't seem to get into that quiet... peaceful... mellow state when listening to some of the others...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.092 sec, (1)