CureZone   Log On   Join
Labia Stretching

Views: 87,445
Published: 17 y

Labia Stretching

I have nice big outer labia, but my inner ones are very small, and I would like to make them longer by stretching them in a natural way, if possible. I understand that they have been doing this in Africa for centuries, and I just wondered how they did it (I can't seem to find anything on the Internet about this technique, apart from the fact that the women sometimes stretch together and often help each other.)

The obvious way is to attach some kind of clips to the labia, and attach weights to them, but this seems rather cumbersome. I just wondered if anyone else knew of ways in which this could be done, without lacerating the labia (and possibly risking infection).

Ideally I would like my inner labia to eventually project beyond the outer ones, but I guess this is a long shot, and may not be possible.

Before anyone asks, yes I am happy with my body and genitalia, but I like the idea of this! I think long inner labia look so beautiful and womanly, and I just thought that if there was a way of doing this, then I would like to try it.

(BTW I am not interested in invasive surgery of any kind - in fact I doubt if there is any for this?)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.079 sec, (1)