CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Meningoencephilitis...

butterfly Views: 9,700
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,022,519

Re: Meningoencephilitis...

Hi

How big is your dog (weight) and how much pred was she/he initially put on.

My dog had bad seizures. I feel like there is something at the root of this and will probably put her on an overall parasite/bacteria protocal.

For now she is on BOTH prednisone & cyclosporine. She is on the cyclosporine because I was told it doesn't have the side effects of the hunger, drinking and urinating BUT I am also told by someone else that it is a dangerous drug. She has been back on both of these for about a week. It takes two weeks for the cyclosporine to get into the body apparently. I CAN'T STAND EITHER OF THEM.

In my mind this is not an autoimmune thing although that is what it has been dianosed as.

I was going to start her back on transfer factors but am concerned of the immune stimulating possibilities. Last time this happened in July I did put her on the Classic. Where I pick it up locally doesn't sell the Classic nay more.

If i could find something strong enough to keep the inflammation down i would start weening her off the immune suppressants immediately.

I have been thinking about plante sterols, was told about Zeolite, and many other products but I need someone who can guide me using therapeutic doses to help my girl.

Thank you SO much for sharing your experience.

Brigitte Tela & Moon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)