CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: watch out for the adrenals

Views: 7,079
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,015,449

Re: watch out for the adrenals

You know when your adrenals are in good shape when you are not always tired. I was a bit tired plus I fasted on water on water for 8 days while working. I am a supporter of water fasting, don't get me wrong. But I think you have to do it at a time of complete rest and no stress environment, because fasting alone is a lot to handle for the body. I am just sharing my experience because I have been an avid faster, and my advice is prep your body and mind for the fast, take some time off to do it and if not possible do a juice fast instead.
I trust my naturopath and would not fast again in the same way I have been doing. All the Water Fasting books state that it should be done with complete rest, and I think it is important for people to know that. The adrenals are affected by stress, fasting by itself is tremendous stress on the body, we should not add the added stress of working and other psychological, emotional stress.
For most people who are starting on their fasting journey it is good to put at peaceful, restful time aside for the period of the fast.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)