CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just got Silver Gen

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,822
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,013,312

Re: Just got Silver Gen

thats a really good testimony.

there are parts of india where fluoride is in the water off the charts. sounds like you may have gotten fluoride poisoning.

look, i know you are doing well with this and i suggest you kep it up for a month or two. take that stuff as much as you want. i would add glutathione precursors in with my diet - vit C, NAC, etc. selenium and vit E as well.

when you are all done with the silver, check out iodine. that will get to the root of the problem - mercury and fluoride. if you have fillings, they must go. i tell you this because as good as this works, chances are it will come back. a little silver is good, even a heavy period of it is helpfull, and i wouldnt be without it around, but it is not an every day lifetime thing, in my opinion. Iodine is. and it will do the mopup it sounds like you are going to need.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)