CureZone   Log On   Join
Just got Silver Gen

chickenmcthug Views: 3,670
Published: 17 y

Just got Silver Gen

Hi everyone
I've suffered from Candida for about 15 years, (since India - there I had a 4 month cold, Pneumona, and Hep A). I was very close to death, could wiggle all my teeth, arm & fingers were locked stiff, all fingernails always draining puss, entire scalp covered with severe soriasis if touched liquid ran down my head, HUGH pimples all over my body, blood poisoning, told by a doctor in Toronto at AIDS ward, without testing, that I had full blown AIDS and about a month to live, I tested HIV -, she actually said, "I don't have to test you, I know..." ).
I've had a really bad memory! I get colds/ flues around late Sept and keep them till late April. Get extremely rundown, freezing, body soarness/ stiffness, fevers. Lie in a very hot tub with a fleese blanket over me just to get warm. All my friends say I'm a hypochondriac. Head of the Tropical Disease Center in Toronto laughed at me.
Heard CS can help. Researched a LOT, Silver Gen looked like a good buy, (don't want to argue about who's best). Been making & drinking CS every day for almost a week.
Noticed: 1) Mild headaches every time I use it, (presumably die-off), 2) Got the CS machine about the 4th day, (Saturday) of what was looking like the beginning of a bad cold, symptoms lessened greatly, now, (Thursday morning), symptoms of cold almost gone. 3) Best friend was getting cold, soar throat, drank it at 9-ish last night, by 11 I inquired, he said he had forgotten all about it, said soar throat was gone. 3) My eyes are getting quite bright, when I'm very healthy, they get a little almond shaped, slightly Asian looking. 4) The right eye, usually droops sugnificantly, is coming in line with the left.
At first I thought I had been suckered again because I saw little improvement, but I can't deny these changes. After being bed ridden so often every winter, I feel very relieved. I will do my best to keep anyone who's interseted up to date.
By the way, my sister is a neuro scientist, and used to work for a very prestigeous university, studying the effects of drugs on dogs. The Pharma company "donated" a lot of money to the university. When 2 young dogs suddenly died, the university became full of CEO's in expensive suits. By the end of the day, it was determined that the dogs died of old age. Say farewell to the alleged independent, scholastic, scientific watchdogs.
My sister warned me not to buy the CS machine. I love my sister very deeply and respect her incredable intelligence, but in university, she lived on MacDonald's and Diet Coke. Her friends, (all students, now PHD's), the same. Thier education blinds them.
Pharma motto: If I can't sell it to you, it doesn't work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)