CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Topknot product for grey hair

MH 108 Views: 6,134
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,012,111

Re: Topknot product for grey hair

Grey hair to me is a sign of toxicity and mostly heavy metals, it seems the hair/skin expells allot of the metals that CAN NOT GET OUT THE KIDNEYS or be exhaled.

That is my theory.............doubt you will read such theories many places.

I use to spend money with the Data Labs hair testing, it is very interesting, but once you know one cure, cures all, I quit wasting $$$ on all test.

Grey/white hair
Loss of circulation as a result of constipation and or the loss of minerals.

Loss of circulation
All metals/vitamins/drugs/hard water, etc.

Loss of minerals
Poor health / fear
Anything that results in lack of minerals, the blood stream will strip the hair/skin of will result in rapid hair color loss.

Again, all just my theories.

The Topknot works rather well along with a program of generally living better. It by far is not a cure at all. Personally for me, I only need 1-3 squirts maybe per month and it keeps my hair from turning white. I ONLY use it on my temples and once in a great while I will use a drop of the annointing oils and the two are based on the same theories of circulation inhancement.

Normally my gray/white hairs turn back to noral color in about 5 seconds, YET, the topknot is not a dye in any way shape or form. I only make a blood formula because Dr. Christopher suggested it could be done.

I have about 10 gallons of the original batch I made, when that is gone, I have a new formula or actually the same herbs, just made differant. I also have the herbs in tea form and for sever cases, i suggest the old original way, make the tea, soak the hair in it as you drink a few cups.

The topknot is just a quick treatment for someone with out the time to use the tea, the tea being superior. Soak and drink and with this, seek natural human diet with ample plant based minerals. By all means stop drinking bad water and bad drinks loaded with metals and NEVER take a commercail vitamin if you wnat good hair/skin and health.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)