CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: IS there a symptom list available...

*Annie* Views: 3,624
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,009,336

Re: IS there a symptom list available...

Hi Jessesmom,
I feel like roadkill mama much of the time. Do you? I can relate to so much of what you wrote. My one-day-to-be-x is not vindictive, but he is not emotionally healthy person either.
I'm so very sorry to hear of the misery caused by the x. I have five kids, 10-18. I have been seperated for 3 of 5 years. I am 47. The stress levels have been unbearable and my adrenals have suffered, but I have read those websites you were referred to and other books. I have adhered to a self help regimen for about three months now. I have a life again. Things are getting done. I can function more normally among people for the first time in a long time. Life is still hard, but there is more hope than before. I manage my life more carefully, and take care of myself. I don't believe medical doctors are the answer to our health issues either. I also 'lurk' on a very active forum for addison's disease. I have learned a lot about managing adrenal insufficiency there; keeping in mind most of them have complete adrenal failure. They are very caring and supportive people and I find daily encouragement reading their posts to each other. This is a very lonely condition isn't it. Please write back. Maybe we can encourage each other back to health and even happiness.

Annie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)