CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver fluke symptoms

yellowbirdmom Views: 41,465
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,008,592

Re: Liver fluke symptoms

Hi

I am on my second "extra strength" humaworm cleanse. I started a little over 3 weeks ago. The first two weeks brought out some really big liver flukes and lots of cloudy water and chopped up bits of stuff. Now it is just mostly cloudy water without the bits.

What I meant regarding the liver flushes is 4 years ago, when I first started with liver flushing, I tried a parasite cleanse. I used the Hulda Clark wormwood one. Nothing came out and there were no signs of anything. So I figured I didn't have any problems with parasites. Three years into the liver flushing, and getting huge quantities of castings and sponge ball-looking things and green mucus and so many other things I can't remember out of my liver, I tried Castor Oil flushes. I did them on the same day (in the morning) of the liver flush. The second day of the liver flush, the Castor Oil I took the morning before forced out hundreds of liver flukes. Up until that time, I was totally unaware that I had a problem with parasites. After trying this Castor Oil/Liver Flush regimen and getting out a whole lot of flukes, I thought I got them all.

Then, this spring, after doing 31 Liver Flushes and feeling pretty clean inside, I decided to top of my 4-year cleansing protocol with one last parasite cleanse, knowing that I would not get anything out because of the Castor Oil cleanses I had done the previous fall.

Boy was I wrong. The first Humaworm cleanse, during May/June of this year, brought on a die-off that I never want to experience again. I thought I was going to die. I was so sick I couldn't get out of bed. I stayed in bed for 2/3 whole days. My head felt as if it would explode, my abdomen was on fire and my heart raced so hard I thought I might be having a heart attack. My husband told me afterwards that I had really weird bumps all over my legs. The only time I got out of bed was to go to the bathroom. And, when I went, the pot was FULL of liver flukes. Time after time after time this happened. Finally after the 3rd day of this, my head started to calm down and I could stand up for awhile. It took, really, about 5 or 6 days for me to get back to feeling normal. During this time, I eliminated literally thousands upon thousands of liver flukes. Some of them were a whopping 3 inches long.

I am now on my second Humaworm cleanse and it has been allot easier even though I have gotten some big buggers out this time too.

I feel so good now. My whole body feels different, easy somehow, light, happy, not dragging, clear thinking, skin that looks like baby's butt.

If I hadn't taken thet last step and done this parasite cleanse regimen this past spring and now, I would have never known that my blood was constantly being drained and I would have lived with these monsters for the rest of my life.

Carol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)