CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks #17178!

AHarleyGyrl Views: 6,485
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,010,085

Re: Thanks #17178!

Oh, and the $30,000 is for 3 and half years, not 2.  He paid some in that time, just not anywhere close to our original agreement of 10%.  And, a while back he had told me he never keeps track of my patients, that it is too much of a hassle.  Yet, he wouldn't allow me in the office to do it and people did not always contact me if they went, so I relied on files to tell me (you couldn't rely on the appointment book, because the names were all written incorrectly).  I believe this was still yet another ploy by him to not have to pay me.  I feel as though I am being treated like I am his mother, that I am to do everything for free for him because he is deserving and worthy of it.  He would not pay me and often tell me how he has all these bills and his ex-wife has cancer and he has to pay for all that.  He had many more excuses and I just kept letting him get away with it. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)