CureZone   Log On   Join
deal number two

trapper/kcmo Views: 3,285
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,009,472

deal number two

hey, fda. heres another great deal for you. i have nano technology. be sure to to tell your friends at DHS. i make Colloidal Silver that kills molds, fungus, bacteria and viruses. buy some from me and it will cure your infection. it can also prevent infection as well.

tis is a great deal. $1000 for a gallon of my own secret recipe and it will cure you. now it depends on what you have and where on the body its at. for example, if you have prostate infection we need to get it as close to the site of infection as possible. simply get on all fours with your pants off and your butt as high in the air as possible. have someone install the entire gallon jug as if you were a water cooler in your office. hold it there until the entire gallon is gone. you may use furniture and pillows to make maintaining that position as comfortable as possible.

dont forget, you wont have to do this again. it is a cure, not a lifetime of slavery to one of your pharmedico buddies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.187 sec, (1)