CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting Humaworm soon, have gratitude, got questions

fledgling Views: 3,067
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,005,845

Re: Starting Humaworm soon, have gratitude, got questions

Mamahuhu,

Hm-m-m...

You are used to exchanging thoughtful and meaningful gifts with your children.

If they question the Humaworm you could casually offer...

"I know how busy you are, and I love you so much that I got the very best for you, without you having to read all about it."

"Here is how to take it, and the websites if you want to know why I chose this for you."

"I tested it myself. I wish I had given this to you when you were little, but now is better than five years from now. You'll love it."

Include an order of Hu-Mana-Tea if you can.

One of the biggest obstacles to 'new' things is our perception that we have to understand all the in's and out's, and 'decide' if we think the change is safe, and wise for us.

You are taking the guesswork out of this for your children, if you go ahead with this gift. THAT'S the gift.

That's the gift R.G. was given when he was two years old, and twice every year since.

He passes on the legacy to his children...when they are two years old.

We all wish we had known about it early enough to help our babes, right from the start.

Great idea!

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)