CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: adderall

oldmother Views: 3,916
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 964,493

Re: adderall

Have you ever had a hair analysis to see what chemical imbalances you may have?
I think you can do it through the mail via this guy.
http://www.hilifestyletest.com.

(You take about a tablespoon of little clippings close to your scalp in different areas of your head...and mail it in.) At least that is what I and my family all did.
He's pretty thorough.

You sound like your having drug withdrawls. I put my 3rd grader on this crap for a few months...until the teachers started telling me I needed to go back and get a stronger dose. That's when we stopped the insanity. Its like your body becomes immuned to it after awhile. ( I guess she was fine during school...but after school, everyday we had to deal with her coming down off the stuff....glassy eyes...growling....). We did the hair analysis to see what she was lacking and what she had too much of. (My neighbor told me about this...because her son was/is
autistic...and his hair analysis came back with his aluminum count up off the chart. She was told to have him soak in a warm bath of EPSON SALT to draw the aluminum out of his body. She said it really helped him to focus better. He still has problems...but they are not as severe.)(Retesting him....the aluminum was almost all out of his body...so Epson salt works.)
Something else that might help: "Huperzine A & Ginkgo Biloba" (herbs)(focusing)
Lysine (for focusing), Tyrosine (for depression), B5 (motivation). Re-establishing
your nutritional balance really helps. My daughter is now in 8th grade...and has progressed well by these means....without having to be on any pharmacueticals.
Another very helpful thing "Yeast Fend" from VitaminShoppe. See if you can find someone to do a NUTRITIONAL testing on your blood. (Nutritional Bood Education Analysis/American Association of Drugless Practitioners)....
A blood test revealed she had alot of yeast floating around in her blood stream. Once we took care of that...
her focusing came even more in tune, and the hyperactivity went away. (Too much yeast in the blood will result in a chemical imbalance and diabetes, because the yeast eats up the necessary 'sugar' your body needs. Its all quite interesting.
I hope something I mentioned will help you. I'm glad your off the Adderol!
Godspeed! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)