> I am getting ready for a liver and gallbladder flusch. and have some questions
> I heard to take homozon before the cleanse.
> Or ORTHOPHOSPHORIC ACID, others say disodium phosphate is it the same? Anyone knows about?
> Thank you Lisette
What is Homozon?
Homozon is a compound of magnesium and oxygen in which the magnesium atoms form a loose lattice onto which much oxygen is bonded by catalytic process. When taken with lemon juice or other acidic juice, that oxygen is released inside the digestive tract, producing many benefits.
As do most oxygen therapies, Homozon provides oxygen to the body in the form of nascent or "singlet" oxygen, also called the oxygen free-radical, which does not have to be converted by the body into that form as does the atmospheric oxygen (O2) we normally breathe. Nascent oxygen is oxygen in its most chemically active and available state, and that is the only state of oxygen the body uses.
Homozon has a wonderful laxative effect. The stool is always loose and bowel movement regular and, depending on dosage, frequent. Some people consider the bowel-loosening action of Homozon a problem, but that is really one of its desired effects, facilitating elimination of toxicity through the bowel, yet Homozon lacks the habit-forming or bowel-weakening effects of some laxatives. Taking Homozon approaches colonic
therapy in flushing the bowel.
Many thanks to The International Association for Oxygen Therapy for the above concise explanation of Homozon and its effects.
Where can I find out more about Homozon?
There are several places where you can find out more information.
This first is in the Oxytherapy.com Mailing List Archives. If you conduct a search, you will come up with numerous hits for your reading pleasure. You could also consider joining the Mailing List itself and pose some questions there.
Dr. George A. Freibott, IV. is the expert on Homozon. You could visit his International Association for Oxygen Therapy site, or send him a message directly at DrGAF@oxytherapies.com
The International Association for Oxygen Therapy also has an excellent article Die Haemozon Sauerstoff Kur (HOMOZON OXYGEN TREATMENT) which provides information on Homozon.
There is Liver Flush
Protocol that needs orthophosphoric acid.
Materials: 1 gallon apple juice
orthophosphoric acid (Phosfood from Standard Process or Ortho phos from Nutra-Dyn)
Enema bag and colon tube
Whipping cream and berries
1. Add one bottle (2 ounces) of orthophosphoric acid to the gallon of apple juice. Shake and refrigerate. Over the next three to ve days, drink the gallon of juice (3 to 4 8-ounce glasses a day) between meals. Be sure to rinse your mouth out with baking soda and/or brush your teeth after drinking the juice to prevent the acid from damaging the teeth. Eat normally during the liver ush.
2. On the day following whatever day you nish the gallon of juice, eat your normal breakfast and lunch.
3. Two hours after lunch, drink 1–2 tablespoons of Epsom Salts
dissolved in warm water.
4. Four hours after lunch, do a one pint coffee enema.
5. Five hours after lunch, drink 1 tablespoon of Epsom Salts
dissolved in warm water.
6. Six or seven hours after lunch, eat a dinner of heavy whipping cream and frozen or fresh berries – as much as desired.
7. At bedtime, drink 1/2 cup of olive oil. A small amount of orange, grapefruit, or lemon juice may be added if desired. Immediately after drinking the oil, go to bed and lie on your right side with knees drawn up for 30 minutes. You may feel nauseated during the night. This is due to the release of stored toxins from the gallbladder and liver. This is normal and a sign that the protocol is working.
8. Upon arising in the morning, do a coffee enema.
The orthophosphoric acids helps remove calcium and lipids (fats) from the arteries and normalizes cholesterol metabolism. The phosphoric acid working with the malic acid found in apple juice dissolves and softens gallstones. The magnesium in the Epsom Salts relaxes the sphincter of the gallbladder and bile ducts, allowing for the easy passage of the softened, shrunken stones. Finally, the cream and oil cause a strong contraction of the gallbladder and liver, forcing out stored wastes, bile, and stones which easily pass into the small intestine. These wastes and stones are then excreted.
What is orthophosphoric acid ?
The body's ratio of calcium to phosphorus should be 2.5:1. When this ratio is too high, alkalizing tendencies are difficult to control. Phosphoric acid supplies dietary ash buffers which offset the symptoms of alkalosis. Symptoms are joint stiffness upon arising, edema, nausea, pyloric spasms, muscle cramps, bradycardia and excessive salivation.
Urine chemistry may show an alkaline pH, decreased chlorides, increased sodium and potassium, high bicarbonate and little or no ammonia. O.P.A. is of value in lowering uric acid levels and as an aid in the digestion of carbohydrates.
USEFUL IN THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
Alkalosis, Bradycardia, Muscle cramps, Lethargy, Arthritis, Dyspepsia, Dental plaque.