2013-08 Cosmic chi pressure calendar
Days of continuous yin-type chi pressure for 2013-08
Date: 12/28/2012 7:00:00 AM ( 10 y ) ... viewed 1320 times
For more information regarding the interpretation of entries on this calendar:
• See "Using the Cosmic Chi Pressure Calendar" http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=2020023
Sun (x) Mercury (h) Venus (v) Earth (e) Moon (l) Mars (m) Jupiter (j) Saturn (s) Uranus (u) Neptune (n)
+ forming/breaking opposition alignment
~ opposition pass event
• Lunar/Uranus (viral) interactions on 2013-08-11.
• Full moon effect around 2013-08-21 increased by lunar interaction with Mercury.
• Gas giant seesaw with Sun and Neptune for the last week of August.
• 2013-08-26 has Earth between Mercury/Neptune, Moon/Saturn, Venus/Uranus, and Sun/Neptune!
• 2013-08-28 -> 31 Watch for increased viral activity resulting from the Venus/Uranus interaction.
• This calendar is computed using geocentric alignment data for UTC+0, standard time. Since the moon moves relatively quickly, lunar events may shift by up to a day in other time zones. For a slightly more accurate calendar tailored to your specific locale and time zone using topocentric angular separation data, utilize the online application:
• Cosmic Continuous Chi Pressure Calendar Generator http://astrophysiology.info/ccpcal.php
• 2013-07 Cosmic chi pressure calendar http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=2020041
• 2013-09 Cosmic chi pressure calendar http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=2020045
• 2013 Cosmic chi pressure calendars http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=2020021
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page