2013-07 Cosmic chi pressure calendar
Days of continuous yin-type chi pressure for 2013-07
Date: 12/28/2012 6:52:55 AM ( 10 y ) ... viewed 1032 times
For more information regarding the interpretation of entries on this calendar:
• See "Using the Cosmic Chi Pressure Calendar" http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=2020023
Sun (x) Mercury (h) Venus (v) Earth (e) Moon (l) Mars (m) Jupiter (j) Saturn (s) Uranus (u) Neptune (n)
+ forming/breaking opposition alignment
~ opposition pass event
• Lunar/Uranus (viral) interactions on 2013-07-17.
• Full moon effect around 2013-07-22 increased by lunar interactions with Mercury, Jupiter, and Mars.
• Earth goes between Venus and Neptune on 2013-07-26.
• This calendar is computed using geocentric alignment data for UTC+0, standard time. Since the moon moves relatively quickly, lunar events may shift by up to a day in other time zones. For a slightly more accurate calendar tailored to your specific locale and time zone using topocentric angular separation data, utilize the online application:
• Cosmic Continuous Chi Pressure Calendar Generator http://astrophysiology.info/ccpcal.php
• 2013-06 Cosmic chi pressure calendar http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=2020039
• 2013-08 Cosmic chi pressure calendar http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=2020044
• 2013 Cosmic chi pressure calendars http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=2020021
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page