CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Absolutely fascinating...

Views: 2,410
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 904,211

Re: Absolutely fascinating...

I agree. I am getting ready to move to Boston area, so I will hold off on any changes for now. When I get settled in I will try your suggestions, as I have most of the tools mentioned, including the iodine! I should be in Boston Early July. I will post on my symptoms as they arise and hopefully you Iodine enthusiasts can direct me on my path.

I do believe that many of my symptoms were die off/detox related, but they were more than I could handle at the time. I am just thankful that I am feeling so healthy currently, because the last Lyme episode, which was brought on by stress, felt as though it might kill me! At this time I feel as though I am cured from lyme, but in reality it's probably just in remission. I wish I could say for sure what healed me the most, but I was doing so many things to get well that I couldn't say for sure what was most helpful...Rife, SCIO, quad zapper, EFT, OZONE therapy, probiotics, antioxidant therapy, iodine.... Okay, so you get the point---I did a lot of stuff.

Newport, thanks for always being there when I have a question:)

Speedy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)