CureZone   Log On   Join
extremely important aspect of IS

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,632
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 904,148

extremely important aspect of IS

your findings are uncanny to me because they confirm what i have been intuiting. the way the body works in this modern environment is that it has to keep putting off and keep putting off the kind of housekeeping and maintanence that it should be doing over time. it is inundated constantly, under seige as it were, with poisons from outside and does not have the tools/materials and eventually loses the skills through disuse to keep itself healthy. it is a real crisis for the body from day one and it reacts by isolating the problems so that major systems can keep functioning.

the real problem is those born now. decades ago, especially before above ground nuclear testing, the body had a chance to develope normal functions and grow to a healthy adulthood. as the environment worsened, the normal systems became distorted at earlier and earlier ages. today, children are born out of diseased parents and their ability to resist disease is very low. wanna find a growth industry in america, go with pediatrics.

back on topic, Iodine frees the body to start dealing with these deferred problems. this is why we see so many different reactions to iodine.

newport, your input on this forum has been priceless. i look forward to learning from you for years to come.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)