CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newport, can the SCIO detect if you need iodine?

Newport Views: 4,078
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 904,137

Re: Newport, can the SCIO detect if you need iodine?

If you ate table salt (with iodine) and didn't get sick then it is doubtful.

What we saw happen here by the introduction of Iodine is not known by SCIO practitioners other than the ones linked to my practitioner.
The intro of Iodine changed the entire picture of the body, if you compared the SCIO test prior to the tests after, you would never have guessed that it was the same person.
The AI (After Iodine) test showed several active cancers and various other issues like Kawasaki that BI where nowhere to be found.

Salt loading became an immediate issue due to a Brain Tumor that was detected and I had to switch to Potassium Chloride instead. Knowing now, that most bodies are riddled with cancers and that the lack of Iodine keeps them from being detected until they are large enough to be treated via Surgery, I must say that body reactions to the intro of iodine are unpredictable.

You see if the body is numb to cancer until the intro of iodine, then as soon as it is introduced it will go to work on the most critical areas. We know from Max Gerson that most cancers don’t kill, the toxicity produced by healing them might.

In short; not so simple an answer once again…

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.224 sec, (1)