CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Debunking oil pulling

doubleirish Views: 65,779
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 875,174

Re: Debunking oil pulling

I can understand your skepticism... I don't understand why or how it works either... I read the article you posted and although the author raised valid points, I don't think she really set out to do a serious inquiry. I felt like she just glossed over the whole idea.

I've never posted here before... I've been lurking for months, and found the oil pulling site after reading a comment in a newsletter by Chet Day... I subscribe to his crockpot recipe/health newsletter... I did oil pulling on a whim and and at the time I was battling dry eye syndrome. After oil pulling with sunflower oil just once for 20 minutes, I had this wild experience where colors seemed to get brighter and more intense. I haven't had that since, but a few weeks later, I noticed I wasn't having any problem with dry eyes.

I haven't any great healing crises, but my teeth have gotten whiter... and as a lifelong coffee drinker, I've tried everything to make them look better and oil pulling is the only thing that's worked. Also I quit for a few months because I would do it in the morning and people kept calling and interrupting me... I had read here at the forums not to do it at night, not to do it right after eating, but one night I tried it anyway and I'd been having trouble sleeping and I noticed it relaxed me... It's made me feel a lot better.

btw, I appreciate all of the info at this site. It's really helped me a lot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)