CureZone   Log On   Join
i would love to learn more about what you are saying...

leyla Views: 95,752
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 830,776

i would love to learn more about what you are saying...

Of course i realize this is old research. that is pretty obvious. and i do agree that it is as much or more about what you do not eat, as much as what you do eat. The work of dr. price is continuing through through the work of many other health practioners who believe his work to be as relevant today as it was then. Certainly not all agree with every one of his points verbatim, but it is very relevant rresearch in many peoples opinions, and from that perspective has not been disproven. I am continually reading and searching like many do for ways to care for myself and my family in a healthy non invasive manner. I would appreciate anything you can share about how his results were disproven, as we are all here to learn and share.

As for the decision to give CLO and butter to my child and myself, there is a whole lot of support for ingesting cod liver oil, so i dont really see the potentially dangerous part of supplementing our diets with it, particularly a very picky 3 year old who can use a little dietary boost! and as for a little butter everyday, i dont believe it to be a problem either, although certainly there are those who do not think it wise to ingest animal fats, at this point i am fine with it for us in low moderation, as we are already vegetarian and dont consume much in this way.
my choice to try this method, along with being impressed with dr. prices research, was in the hope that there may be a non invasive and preventative way to care for us.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)