CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: oil pulling and cavity on root canal tooth "almost to the bone"???

ChrisCici Views: 12,695
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,174,044

Re: oil pulling and cavity on root canal tooth "almost to the bone"???

Super old post. Hope u found help ....... Have you looked in to the cure tooth decay book by ramiel nagel? Good info. T There's also a Facebook page associated with the book if u search on Facebook for cure tooth decay. Most times too the decay is a deficiency within the body. The body needs certain nutrients and if it's not getting it then it pulls from teeth. If u clean up the diet with paleo diet or such and add in fermented cod liver oil (green pastures is the best) and good probiotics (Klaire labs is best imho and u can get on amazon) and there's STILL decay then it's too much toxins in body. In which case look in to dry skin brushing and cleansing of organs. Teeth need calcium and phosphorus to heal. We do probtx, fclo, rinse with water after each meal or at least sugar foods like fruit, put lugols 2% iodine on cavity every night (one drop on toothbrush but be warned it can stain teeth temporarily yellow/orange. Baking soda eliminates) and oil pull with coconut oil nightly, also vit d/k2 drops from Thorne and cell salts swished three times daily. Oh and I make a paste with coconut oil, probiotic, diatomeaceous earth to shove in cavity at night. Can also look in to xylitol daily. Good luck. Diet change is imperative. Also get the book! REMEMBER THAT TEETH HEALING IS A SLOW PROCESS. IT TOOK ME 3.5 months to heal my small cavities totally. It takes longer for bigger "hole" type cavities.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)