CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: nutrition and physical degeneration, by dr. weston price

sandover Views: 95,968
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 830,776

Re: nutrition and physical degeneration, by dr. weston price

Hi, Tac --

My first reaction is that when we eat a refined SAD, we don't have room for the other "traditional" foods. My second is that a lot of the WAP stuff we can find evidence for here in this country. Going to other cultures to learn often makes things clearer when you bring the knowledge back home. And we can see upward trends in heart disease, etc. and chart those right next to the increased use of industrial foods. I have a belief that is certainly shared by many that those side-by-sides are causal, not correlative.

However, my other thought is that this is starting to feel like a Nourishing Traditions discussion rather than an oil-pulling forum offshoot! Sorry for my role in this. I am not sure how to cross-post there, but any WAP-related stuff should probably begin again over there! We do talk a lot about teeth here....and dentists, that is for sure!

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)