CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Peace at Last!!! Remove it!!!

Views: 57,950
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 71,657

Re: Peace at Last!!! Remove it!!!

Well...the good news is, if you have it removed, you will feel better IMMEDIATELY!! I had mine removed Friday at 4pm...it's now Monday morning and I continue to feel better. Removal was a no brainer. No pain, no cramps. I lost that full pressure feeling instantly. I am bleeding rather heavily right now, but I'll gadly take that. The bloating is going down daily and I can only assume that instead of "thinning" the lining like they tell you, it was all sitting in there waiting! (lol) My mood is back to normal after 24 hours. I feel like I am out of a fog. The energy is back and I'm sleeping normally without feeling like a zombie. I cannot say enough about how much better I feel now. Almost all the breast tenderness is gone. I'm hoping the Acne and wight gain will soon be a thing of the past as well.

Please, please do not let your doctors talk you out of having it removed. I believe this must work very well for a lot of women, however I know my body and while my female OB/GYN really thinks I'm a nut case for having this removed, I KNOW I did the right thing. Now...if anybody has any suggestions for birth control, I'm all ears!! Unfortunately, that's the down side!!! No birth control! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

2.965 sec, (1)