CureZone   Log On   Join
First good thing since losing Liam...it's OUT!!!

MissingLiam Views: 58,571
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 70,288

First good thing since losing Liam...it's OUT!!!

I had my Mirena removed this afternoon and I was surprised that I noticed a difference already. I had had cramping and a sort of achey 'full' feeling since getting Mirena inserted but over the course of nearly six months I became used to it. I expected to have alot of cramping after having it removed but amazingly my whole lower pelvic area felt so much BETTER! That constant achey full feeling went away immediately!! I had gotten to the point that the bad feelings became normal so that I didn't really pay attention to them anymore...but I certainly noticed when they suddenly went AWAY. I have not had any cramping whatsoever in the last 8.5 hours since the removal and have had no need for so much as one Tylenol. I am SO happy to be RID of that awful device!!!! Now let's hope some of this weight starts to drop off!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

1.859 sec, (1)