CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ulcerative Colitis Cure - Vitamin E Enema & Diet

sheldon Views: 45,672
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 67,513

Re: Ulcerative Colitis Cure - Vitamin E Enema & Diet

Hello Amanda,
Thank you for posting and your good information.Stay with the foods on the basic procedure diet as close as possible because they have been tested over the years.However,I understand every digestive system or food preference is not the same.THE COLON GIVES THE CORRECT ANSWER TO ANY CHANGES.It is best to try only one minor change at a time.The colon heals slowly and the colon walls irritated condition is increased by wrong food choices which will delay healing. Since your son is on medication,I think it would be best continue the enemas at least 3 months after he is off medication. If there is no negative reaction when you stop the enemas,buy a fecal occult blood test at the drugstore a positive result means his colon is healed (CURED)you can change his diet one food at a time.The condition of the healed colons reaction(stool form) to the different foods will tell you if there is any limits to his future diet.If there is a negative reaction,continue with the enemas and we will try again a little later.I would use low fat or skim milk.You can try stevia instead of honey.For now, no chocolate.
I would not use garlic now.Canned Delmonte corn is OK.It's never been frozen.Use fresh vegetables whenever possible.Steam them and drink the water in the upper basket since it contains vitamins and minerals.Many of the foods not listed are good.However,if you wish to chance a reduction in healing time,try them and give us a report.The only times the procedure has not been effective with adults(who should know better)is a diet failure.They preferred their favorite food with medication and the condition of ulcerative colitis.The best to you,sheldon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.270 sec, (1)