CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ulcerative Colitis Cure - Vitamin E Enema & Diet

Blaze Views: 46,371
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 67,345

Re: Ulcerative Colitis Cure - Vitamin E Enema & Diet

I came across this site this morning. My wife made a trip to the grocery store and we began the diet with supper this evening. I have to tell you the vegetables are wonderful, but I am wondering exactly how much is enough? I would guess our serving was about a cup. Would that be enough, eaten twice a day?
I was diagnosed with ulcerative pancolitis six weeks ago and have since been hospitalized for a week. I am on Asacol and Prednisone, eating a "low fiber" diet and avoiding all dairy products, as directed by my doctor. I feel extremely fatigued, have lost 18 lbs. in two weeks time, and am still running to the bathroom anywhere from 10-20 times in a 24 hr. period, occasionally with bleeding. I have not yet formed a solid stool. Until six weeks ago, I was a healthy, active 62 year old happily retired man.
My wife and I have been taking a daily baby aspirin, a multi-vitamin, vitamin C and vitamin E for several years now. The vitamin E we have now is "400 IU dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate". Is this what I should be using, or do I need to find the "mixed" as mentioned in the article?
I will keep you informed of my progress. This sounds almost too good to be true, but I'm willing to give it my best shot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.592 sec, (1)