CureZone   Log On   Join
Gratitude and Appreciation (My pain is gone after getting out 19 hard as a rock, black, calcified stones! )

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

lorelei Views: 55,696
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 331,385

Gratitude and Appreciation (My pain is gone after getting out 19 hard as a rock, black, calcified stones! )

Dear Andreas:

I'm feeling much gratitude right now and I want to share it with you. 9 months ago I had my first "gallbladder attack." I was in great pain, I couldn't walk nor breathe. After an ultrasound, my MD told me that "You must have your gallbladder removed immediately." I made the plans. Then, I was guided by my chiropracter to try natural flushing first. After refusing flushes that included lots of Sugar through juices, I chose Dr. Clark's liver cleanse. That choice led me to Curezone.com, which led me to your forum.

You have now led me through 7 Liver Flushes and a major Bowel Cleanse using colosan and colonics. My first Liver Flush produced 19 hard as a rock, black, calcified stones ranging from large to medium in size. I purchased a colema board which I have learned to use with ease and pleasure, moderately. I have read "The Amazing Liver Cleanse" and it is now a daily reference book for me. I am into the second book authored by you and learning about Aryuveda, my qualities as a Vata dominant (I have never been described so accurately before - I'm in awe) and how to eat wisely.

My pain is gone. Constipation is improving. Digestion is wonderful, I actually feel hungry before meals. The distress of "Irritable Bowel Syndrome", the bloating and cramping and lack of appetite, is gone. I feel happy and content. My anxiety level, my "hysteria", is greatly reduced, and I feel like I'm starting to learn how to live from the inside out.

Future plans include the 30 day kidney cleanse (I had gastric trouble with this before the bowel cleanse. Taking your advice, I did the 7 day cleanse, and now will try the kidney flush again.)
Then I will do 3 more Liver Flushes followed by an ultrasound to see if the "shadows" have disappeared. Of course, I will keep after my kidneys twice a year, my bowels weekly and after liver flush, and the liver twice a year.

I am all brand new, shiny and clean, getting better and better with every passing day. Yes, I relapse, especially with my food (I love cheese and salty soynuts with raisins - these are now my vices). But I'm enjoying my food like never before, my sleep is sound, and I'm happy. Oh yes, did I mention that I am decreasing my antidepressent and psychotic medication little by little. My goal is to be completely off the pharmaceuticals in due time.

Andreas, thank you for showing up as often as you do and helping us through our flushes and nutritional problems and health issues. You and others like you are treasures, and I value your time and commitment. You have helped me to improve the quality of my life tens of hundreds times over, and for your energy I am truly appreciative.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (2)