Just a little note of encouragement from none other than...
Forum: Liver Flush FAQ, Liver Flush Evidence, Healed
- EXPERIENCE: SUCCESS Stories: Curing Diseases With Liver Flush?
RN SUCCESS by #162846
Liver Flush FAQ
/ Liver Flus
- Hepatitis C and liver flush? Help ?
- ALLERGIES ? by Liver Flush?
R Success by #161703
- After 15 liver cleanses All allergies are gone!
BSA SUCCESS by Rod
- my allergy disappeared in direct ratio to the liver flushing
BSA SUCCESS by #165538
- liver flush
R Success by Karma
- Asthma, Allergies,TMJ, PMS, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety, depression
R Success by #108764
- 1st cleanse - I feel so much better
R Success by #163332
- Liver Cleanse
R Success by Lisa
- 31,963 (!) stones, NO MORE food allergies
R Success by RD
- my allergies have improved so much I am amazed!
R Success by Southern Belle
- My xx liver flush experience - ”breaking the rules”
- Re: Has anyone had an ultrasound before & after a cleanse and had succes...
R Success by Raphael
- 5th Flush Results and a Totally Awesome Experience
R Success by Southern Belle
- Re: purplexed
R Success by Lori
- ASTHMA cure ?
- CANCER ?
- CHRON'S DISEASE
- My "doctor" told me: I had to have my gallbladder removed. That was four...
RN SUCCESS by John Cullison
- Just a little note of encouragement from none other than...
R Success by LISA
It's been a couple of weeks since I visited this formum, and low and behold, I came across this message. The reason it's been a couple of weeks is that I am feeling GREAT for the first time in a long time. I did my first four flushes one week apart. I was having a lot of anxiety about the constant discomfort on my right side. Like yourself, it was almost always there. Or if I couldn't feel it, all I needed to do was stretch my body this way or that, or lay down in a certain position, and there it was again. It didn't seem to correspond with fatty foods, and I never had any real attacks.
The closest I ever came to an attack was the night of my 3rd flush. I was sitting on the couch before bed (after having taken my first 2 doses of Epsom Salts ) and I had an incredible cramping in my right side. It lasted for about 15 minutes or so, and it seemed better when I changed positions. Of course, I was thinking, "Oh great, something massive is going wrong with my body.
What have I done by starting these cleanses?
Am I doing them too close together?
Will I end up in the emergency room tonight?
Will I ever feel better?"
The next day, I passed my largest stones yet. One was about the size of a quarter, the rest were large marble sized. I felt much better the next day, although the swollen sensation was not completely gone. It was, however, much less noticeable, and continued to be that way.
(It took 3 cleanses to get to that point, but for others, perhaps it will take more.) After my 4th cleanse, I felt fantastic.
I finally waited two weeks between my 4th and 5th cleanse, because after the fourth, I felt so good, and was much more at ease.
I didn't do my first 4 so close together because I was in gut-wrenching pain or anything. I did it because I was concerned about my health, and I wanted to get to the end of all my stones so I could confirm or deny that stones were indeed the problem.
Like yourself, I was extremely suspicious that I didn't fit the description for someone who had gallstones. I was afraid that there was something seriously wrong. In my mind, the only way to be sure was to follow the cleansing to its conclusion and then decide at that point.
Honestly, I didn't believe that I would ever be free of that tightness and swelling. By the time I began my 4th flush, I was despairing. Of course, I'm not a doctor, and I can't tell you if you are in the same boat as me. But your story sounds exactly like mine. From one person who doesn't fit the classic sterotype of a gallbladder attack victim to another, be encouraged!
Perhaps relief is just a couple more flushes away! I started my fifth flush last night, and so far, I've only had a bunch of chaff, and a few of my tiniest stones yet.
Since my pain is gone, I'm thinking I may be at the end of my cleanses. Perhaps I'm almost completely clean. If so, I would be surprised, after hearing of these people who have gotten rid of thousands of stones. But each person is different!
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
Already alerted! Already alerted!
|DISCLAIMER Information available on this page and on CureZone is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by a healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on CureZone for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment. Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...|
- Re: Easiest Liver Flush ?
R Success by Southern Belle
- Flushing in the UK ( quite a long story this :-)
R Success by Mal
- Re: Anyone have chronic hives clear w/ liver flush
- swelling down and weight question
R Success by #163978
- Amazing! Symptoms are clearing!
RN SUCCESS by Lori
- My testimony
R Success by John Cullison
- Lupus and the Liver
BSA SUCCESS by Bruce
- How I passed 1/4 Cup of gallstones (including a 2 cm & some 1 cm gallsto...
R Success by #164095
- Question: Anyone cure insomnia thru liver flushing
- Gallstones out ! V -I-C-T-O-R-Y!!!
R Success by #164761
- 11 year old child & gallbladder flush; No more pain!
R Success by #166807
- Just a word of Thanks to you all
RN SUCCESS by #162391
- Finally completed my 6th cleanse, I feel great!
R Success by #162391
- Super-human thanks to these flushes.. heh
R Success by SeaSalt
- Re: What health improvements can I expect after liver flush?
R Success by Rog
- Re: abdominal pain!
RN SUCCESS by Sheridan
- Anyone cured their diabetes by flushing?
- my success story with CFS and depression
RN SUCCESS by JEFFtheLEO
- i cannot believe how wonderful i feel...!!!
- Gratitude and Appreciation (My pain is gone after getting out 19 hard as...
BSA SUCCESS by lorelei