CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Middle class cannot pay for kids education either...

legna Views: 682
Published: 21 m

This is a reply to # 1,206,107

Re: Middle class cannot pay for kids education either...

Breediot 'logic', 'morality', 'ethics' 101:
- NPC-normies who want kids be like: The world is a horrible, disgusting, oppressive place!
- Also, NPC-normies who want kids be like: I hope to force at least 7- 20 kids (against their will, without their permission/consent) one day into this horrible/disgusting/oppressive place!
- I am like: soooo you choose to impose exploitation from all points of views, suffering and death on innocent sentient beings?! Your lack of empathy is horrifying and astonishing at the same time.

Religious nutcases’ ‘logic’:
"Everyone is born a sinner "
"Sin is what causes us to suffer"
"Let's be fruitful & multiply to create countless suffering sinners"

Once you purposely become a breediot-exploiter, i.e. a biological parent, you are saying to the world that you are ready for every terrible thing that will happen to the innocent souls you forced into this dimension (without their consent/permission, against their will), and you as a breediot shouldn't complain about anything!

Breediots are still the ones responsible for ALL the exploitation, suffering and death their child(ren) WILL experience.

Facts, reason and the scientific method destroy pronatalist-breediot nonsense every time.

Optimism/ hopium/ stubborn denial of the painful, harsh, brutal, cruel, horrible reality of life/ wearing rose-colored glasses/ pink balloon addiction/ willful blindness (cf. Plato's Cave) --- this is the most grave ailment afflicting human society worldwide; and antinatalism/preventionism (all sentience), pessimism and depressive realism are the best treatment or cure.

If it is gods plan for millions to billions of people to live terrible lives, then that god is no god but a Cosmic a**hole.

Nature is a disaster waiting to happen at any moment ... the “lovely “ colors and scenery is all a mask to hide its vicious sadism.

Breeders are child abusers. According to the NSPCC, 'Child abuse is when a child is intentionally harmed by an adult or another child - it can be over a period of time but can also be a one-off action. It can be physical, sexual or emotional...' Bringing a child into the world will inevitably cause them physical, sexual or emotional harm. Life is so bad, many babies experience trauma while still in the womb.

I’ll never understand the breediot mentality. Don’t impose someone to something you yourself cannot handle! I'll never understand why anyone would choose to bring kids in a world where people die every 30 SECONDS.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)