CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Middle class cannot pay for kids education either...

Views: 3,183
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,203,235

Re: Middle class cannot pay for kids education either...

As long as one has income and a home, they take out your lungs if necessary but nothing is available to the people that work for a living.

I am gainfully employed and financially destitute by education expenses. While qualifying for NOTHING for educating my children - ONE AT A TIME. Had to have one of them stay out for 4 years while one finished, then trying to finish the second one now. That is with both the children and me working as well, and both the children taking loans and paying as well as we go along. Plus - gettting out with a debt that will last for ten years afterwards. How will this kid start up?

No housing allowance, all at our expense, no grants, and this is for only a basic college education - not law or medicine or engineering.

People in Sweden, go to university and even get expenses paid as well as medical not need to even work while they attend, all included in their innate rights.

Meanwhile, whenever we receive phone calls about our assorted bills, or IT support it is coming from another country, while so many of our own IT people and manufacturing plant employees have lost their jobs and have few options.

Wouldn't it make sense to have "customer service centers" manned by people that instead of pay will get funding for their kid's school? Or get mortgage reductions? or bill pay assistance until they find a job?

My young son and his wife may lose their house because they have one of THOSE mortgages, and now cannot qualify for refinance. Both working, both willing and with good credit, but they do not QUALIFY according to their new ridiculous specifications because their house went down in price as per new 'rules'.

It is sad to have to mortgage one's life and sanity to try to accomplish what is part of inherent rights in other places. Are we not as ingenious to create such a system?

Bah humbug, thanks for listening - just feeling raw today, and this thread touched my heart. I feel that much like "The Matrix" - the world has been hooked up to America - just suck everything out of the middle class. The best working mules.

Sad....:(

MadArt (ist)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)