CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chocolate intolerance

natway Views: 4,593
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,122,422

Re: Chocolate intolerance

WG, I just looked at the response to your "accidental" post where you had posted this:

wiredgeneration
"I dont believe AF actually exists really..
AF dosent exist, its that simple.
AF was a cunning ploy by ND's to capitalise on an area of medicine that was not understood or acknowledged,"

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2099373

(He has since edited his post to hide his tracks.)

The person you wrote that to didn't seem too happy to here you say you don't think AF exists:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2099417

But in your response to him, you write as if you totally back up your original response and do nothing to try to claim it was a simple misspelling & mis-phrasing mistake as you now are trying to claim. You even chastise him for being upset that you doubt the condition he thinks he has and you even go on again about ND's:

wiredgeneration
"Re: I dont believe AF actually exists really..

Good information to back up your arguement!

No, I'm someone who has been round the mill and spent thousands on ND's, and finally spent a lot of time reading proven research, endocrine and neurological journals, meditation books, Indian and Japanese mythology and since changing my approach and not relying on the supplement kings I have seen more progress in months than I did in years with the quacks."

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2099433

Care to explain that one? Actually, don't bother. Just man-up and admit what you did. Don't dig yourself any deeper. And don't bother editing that post to try to cover your tracks again. I took a screen shot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.182 sec, (1)