CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chocolate intolerance

155216 Views: 4,743
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,122,192

Re: Chocolate intolerance

Now although I did say it would be my last word, and I know you provide us all with hours of entertainment, but just for the record (not for you but others)

Yes there was an error in the phrasing on the title of that post, hence why it was later edited. Unfortunately there had been replies since, so the original title stuck. Very simple.

When living and dealing with Adrenal Fatigue, some days the brain doesent work fantastically, as anyone with AF understands, so spelling, mis punctuations, bad grammar can prevail. Its very funny you seem to be 'arguing with me' about my illness, the one I live with everyday, very odd behaviour I must say.

And by on by really, even IF that was the original title, it makes no difference to anything, AF exists and is very real and the original thread/post was not about this debate or not, but unfortunately the bannana troll (Natway) got involved as ever. If you would like to read previous natway posts, this is an excellent one, where he complains to the Webmaster about not being able to post on the AF forum because its the main health complaint he is dealing with (the health complaint being Adrenal Fatigue)

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2071843#i

with multiple repeats underneath it.

Thought it didnt exist my dearest Natway.

The whole thread is like a small child screaming to be heard and loved. So when he dosent get 'allowed' back to the AF forum, he asks to set up an AF debate forum claiming AF isnt real. Ill let you the reader to decide on that one! Child, rattle, cot, comes to mind. Its understandable I suppose as unfortunately he hasnt been accepted by his 80/10/10 community either and some of them are actually embarrased by the rantings he posts on CureZone under the 'natural hygiene' belief structure.

What Natway fails to understand is that nobody with 'Adrenal Fatigue' actually believes there adrenals are exhausted. It is a dysfcuntion of the HPA System, and this can result in high cortisol in the early stages, and low cortisol in the late stages as the body attempts to adapt to the situations it experiences. High Cortisol is amazing. Low Cortisol is hell. But as he never suffered from AF, he has started a little mini war, in a way, its like he wishes that he did have it. He unfortunately doesent have an understanding of the condition in any way shape or form, yet proceeds to 'debate' its existance, without the intelligence, knowledge or experience of the condition. Its a very sad person that does this.

Anyways, back to the real Adrenal Fatigue forum, where, Natway cant post as he has been banned from by popular demand of other users.

Now, Natway you can reply to this and dig up some misspelled words and phrases from my previous threads and whine to my old housemate like you used to do or you can just take it like a real man and leave it alone.

And just to set the records straight, so you can no longer use the above paragraph/thread as some form of wierd ammunition against yourself
'AF EXISTS, WIREDGENERATION KNOWS and BELIEVES IT EXISTS.

Just to theres no more confusion in your brain.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)