CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chocolate intolerance

natway Views: 5,067
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,122,320

Re: Chocolate intolerance

I can't believe you just perpetuated your lie even bigger! Misspelling? Error in phrasing? You would make a great politician with your spin! This is what you had wrote and I'll let viewers decide if it was "mistake" due to your "AF".

wiredgeneration
"I dont believe AF actually exists really..
AF dosent exist, its that simple.
AF was a cunning ploy by ND's to capitalise on an area of medicine that was not understood or acknowledged,"

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2099373

(He has since edited his post.)

You chose to start a war with me. I never did anything to you. I've always tried to help you. Real men don't lie and make laughable fairy tales up to try to cover their tracks like you did above. The 811 community never accepted me because, um, well for one, I never sent them an acceptance application, and two, I never tried to register at their forum because they have a pretty good search engine, so I never needed to, but nice try.

Hate me all you want. Continue to make up stories to cover your tracks, but if you think AF exists and keep trying to treat your adrenals directly, you probably won't get very far. Like you said, you need to eat more to get better.

"People who eat the least, freak out the most." - durianrider

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)