CureZone   Log On   Join
Dreams about animals...ferrets

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

scorpioeyes Views: 7,422
Published: 20 y

Dreams about animals...ferrets

I just woke up from a nap and i had this dream that i went to a parking lot where i thought my car was, only it was not there..It was raining too..Then I went to this apartment right by the parking lot to ask to use there phone so i could call my friend..dont know who just any friend...so they could give me a ride..upon opening the door i saw these little baby ferrets running around everywhere..i thought they were so cute..i started playing with them and it was so fun..So i left the apartment and as i went outside there was this little dip in the ground like maybe where a creek used to be or something but it was all dry and full of grass..tall grasss...there were these baby ferrets that got loose so i started picking them up to save them...I brought them back to the apartment and sure enough the door was left open and i felt so bad because i thought i had left it open when i left..So this started the cycle of me going outside and seeing these ferrets everytime i went outside..they kept getting loose and i kept bringing them back only I started to realize that it was not my fault and the people in the apartment kept leaving the door open...once i realized this the ferrets turned black..they were all black now..everyone of them..they also changed size and shapel...there were big ones, little ones that were actually in the shape of caterpillars but in my dream they were just real young ferrets..I was sticking the caterpillar ones on my shirt and made a sort of basket with my shirt and just kept filling it up with the babies..I was getting upset with the people and kept wondering..Why do they leave the door open, they must just not care..Two people walked by through the little ravine..one had a dog(he was this kid that i have seen around campus for the past few years who looks really, really mean, never met him only seen him..i think hes demonic or something..and the other had a zebra and a lion that were trying to attack the ferrets and i kept yelling "help me" cause it was getting dark now and it was hard to see the babies..They wouldnt so i was on my own...Thats it,my alarm went off..I have recently been dreaming of animals way more than usual..especially dogs..i have so much fun with them in my dreams..:):):) I know that was long but it was fresh in my mind..What do ya'll think???? Bodhi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)