CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Believe I passed liver flukes.

Boldyloxx Views: 15,911
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 99,556

Re: Believe I passed liver flukes.

You definitely have fluke worms, I saw the photo, and this is also what I have as well.

A person can have more than one type of fluke worm in them - and as that webpage you link to mentions, they are very common. however, don't expect your family physician to take it seriously- or take YOU seriously if you mention it to them. You can try though, i'd rather use herbs to rid them. MH's dewormer really does get them out.

I have also seen the unmistakenable Oriental fluke worm that the doctors insist only infect those in Asia in my own bowel movements after I fruit fast.

I've also seen these same fluke worms floating on the toilet bowl in a grocery store restroom. (The person didnt flush)

Yep, fluke are soo common to pick up. The invisible larvea stages are on our garden vegetables or store bought produce. That is why it is so important to soak lettuce with Apple Cider vinegar/water (for example) for about 20 minutes , then rinse and spin dry before eating.

I have lots of dental metals in me still-- and just having dental mercury in your mouth kills off the good bacteria that would normally fight parasites. Parasites find a "safe haven" in a body wherever methyl mercury is lodged from your teeth fillings.

Also, all our beauty, and every day household, etc., products that contain chemicals create this compound called "Benzene" that encourages fluke worms to grow in all thier full stages in a human body. So modern isnt exactly better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)