CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is the max amount of fresh barley juice I can give my wife per day.

finallyfaith Views: 6,304
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 98,934

Re: What is the max amount of fresh barley juice I can give my wife per day.

sorry to hear about your wife, but i am glad to see you are willing to take a wholistic path to healing. please keep an optimistic and hopeful attitude, this is important for healing.

you can do as much wheat or barley grass as she can stand. there is no ceiling. i have done over 20 oz. a day for a while and only felt fantastic for it. the way you know you've gone a bit overboard is if she gets really nauseous immediately after drinking it. if so, just back off for a bit and then slolwy resume increasing dosage. the key is to increase slowly over time. if you do that, she should be fine.

are you fertilizing with "ocean grown" formula? that stuff is really absolutely the best. you really can't beat it, it grows super mineralized and very healthy grass.

wheat and barley grass are very very similar. dr. hagiwara was a japanese scientist who made a lot of money in pharmacueticals. he decided he would give something back to humanity and began researching natural methods of healing. he tested literally thousands of plants and determined that the barley grass was the absolute best and most nutritionally complete plant on earth, followed closely by wheatgrass. he tested the grass at different heights and found that the grass was nutritionally optimal at about 9 inches. he developed the product that is still being sold as "green magma" today. barley grass is generally easier on the tummy than wheatgrass. also barley grass tastes more bitter, due to lower natural Sugar content.

if i were you i would look at two curezone posters experience - golfegg and canadian yoda. golfegg's wife was cured of terminal stage IV cancer with ozone. canadian yoda healed himself of terminal all-over cancer with juicing, pau d'arco, and Essiac tea.

canadian yoda

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=254&i=4555#i
//www.curezone.org/forums/fd150.asp?f=254&c=1&m=canadian+yoda

golfegg

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=254&i=1529
//www.curezone.org/forums/fd150.asp?f=254&c=1&m=golfegg

ozone as cancer healer

http://alternativecancer.us/ozone.htm

sorry if i gave you too much to read, but i believe in both of these treatments, especially because there are actual people who have been cured using them.

but by all mean keep up the grass. grass is POWERFUL anit-cancer therapy!!

God bless and good healing to you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)