CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: One last things about mold..

finallyfaith Views: 3,971
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 98,744

Re: One last things about mold..

you can use the citricide in all phases of growing, soaking planting and harvesting. put some in the soak water, some in the water during the growing phase, and you can even spray some on there after harvest. this is in diluted solutions of course. the main ingredient in citricide is grapefruit seed extract, so if you find some good gse you can use that.

to clean the grass of mold after harvesting i would use a solution of water, hydrogen peroxide, and apple cide vinegar, let the grass sit in that solution for a bit and swish it around, that will kill the mold and is cheap also.

now some claim the mold penetrates the grass and will poison you nomatter what you do, others say the mold is only on the outside and once you wash it its gone, i don't really know, you are going to have to make up your own mind on that one.

as i said before you could try experimenting with adding oil of oregano or tea tree oil to the water and see if that helps. i have never done this so don't know how it would work, but i think it would be worth experimenting with. if i had an indoor operation right now i would try it. make a solution of water and oil of oregano and spray it on a small section of the grass that has mold and see how it responds. copare that to a section sprayed with citricide.

thats about all i can tell you, good luck and let us know how things go.

ff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)