CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mold Toxins Can Alter DNA - Birth Defects, Miscarriages & Infertility

Views: 4,735
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 986,445

Re: Mold Toxins Can Alter DNA - Birth Defects, Miscarriages & Infertility

I found this article particularly interesting. All I know at the moment from previous medical examinations is that I suffer endeometriosis. I lost 2 babies, my second at 3 months. It goes without saying it was the most traumatic time of my life and my babies were "conceived" through IVF. I wonder if IVF has risks with regards to the embryos being "grown" in the pitri dish. What hazards are these "little ones" at risk of before implantation. Just my thoughts, it's got me thinking.

I have been unable to undergo any IVF cycles due to my illness, (although my GP thinks I'm well enough)!!

My goal is to get my health back - first and foremost, if a baby "came along" in the future, my life would be complete. This just ain't gonna happen, not in my current state of health. I'd never want to conceive a child feeling this way, and more importantly what mother would pass on to child!! It sends a shiver down me. I have major issues going on and they need addressing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)